MOHAMED 3 years
is an engaging and inquisitive little boy with a friendly and cheerful personality. He loves stories, nursery rhymes and being with other children. Mohamed’s social worker says, “When Mohamed walks into a room, he lights it up like a bright star!” He responds well to cuddles, praise and positive reinforcement. Mohamed enjoys most foods and eats a halal diet. Needing: adoption
Welcome to Be My Parent
We are a family-finding service for children in the UK who need an adoptive or permanent foster family. Be My Parent is run by the British Association for Adoption & Fostering (BAAF), and has a monthly newspaper and website.
Agencies can also use the online system to refer children to the website and/or the newspaper.
More about Be My Parent...
- Read our feature articles all about adoption or permanent fostering
- New to Be My Parent? Not sure how some things work? Try our FAQs
- How to make an enquiry about a child in Be My Parent
- Is adoption or permanent fostering for you? Read our adoption and fostering FAQs
- Agencies: Download our referral forms:
Having a short video clip can help children featured on our website attract more suitable enquiries. Find out more by reading the outcomes of BAAF's Video Research Project or watching a short film about it.
Join BAAF on Facebook or