PAIGE 6 years ALICIA 3 years KACEY 2 years
are delightful sisters with a close bond. Paige is an outgoing little girl who enjoys dancing, writing and socialising with her friends. She is gaining in confidence and progressing well at school. Alicia is a cheeky, sociable and affectionate little girl who will rally around her sisters if they are distressed and likes to help around the house. Kacey is an outgoing, active and independent little girl who loves exploring her environment. Needing: adoption
Welcome to Be My Parent
We are a family-finding service for children in the UK who need an adoptive or permanent foster family. Be My Parent is run by the British Association for Adoption & Fostering (BAAF), and has a monthly newspaper and website.
Agencies can also use the online system to refer children to the website and/or the newspaper.
More about Be My Parent...
- Read our feature articles all about adoption or permanent fostering
- New to Be My Parent? Not sure how some things work? Try our FAQs
- How to make an enquiry about a child in Be My Parent
- Is adoption or permanent fostering for you? Read our adoption and fostering FAQs
- Agencies: Download our referral forms:
Having a short video clip can help children featured on our website attract more suitable enquiries. Find out more by reading the outcomes of BAAF's Video Research Project or watching a short film about it.
Join BAAF on Facebook or