MIRANDA 1 year
is a happy, adorable, active little girl with the most infectious smile. She likes being out and about. Miranda became looked after at birth and remains in the same foster family, where she is adored. She is meeting all of her milestones, is walking, saying a few words and likes to chat. Miranda eats well and really loves bath time. Needing: adoption
Welcome to Be My Parent
We are a family-finding service for children in the UK who need an adoptive or permanent foster family. Be My Parent is run by the British Association for Adoption & Fostering (BAAF), and has a monthly newspaper and website.
Agencies can also use the online system to refer children to the website and/or the newspaper.
More about Be My Parent...
- Read our feature articles all about adoption or permanent fostering
- New to Be My Parent? Not sure how some things work? Try our FAQs
- How to make an enquiry about a child in Be My Parent
- Is adoption or permanent fostering for you? Read our adoption and fostering FAQs
- Agencies: Download our referral forms:
Having a short video clip can help children featured on our website attract more suitable enquiries. Find out more by reading the outcomes of BAAF's Video Research Project or watching a short film about it.
Join BAAF on Facebook or